We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our busy office team. You must have excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills, as well as an ability to work to deadlines and a proactive approach to your work. Previous experience in a busy administrative role is desirable. The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week worked 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday with a half hour unpaid lunch break.
As our Administrator you will support the Management Team in ensuring the smooth running of our service. The role is varied and fast-paced; duties include leading on referrals management, and the researching and booking of staff training, as well as liaising closely with the Head of Business Development to implement our marketing and social media strategies. It also includes a range of more general office tasks including preparation of documents, filing, diary management and the provision of a reception service.
Benefits that we provide include:
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata.
• Additional annual leave for long service
• Full induction training for all new starters
• Attractive pension scheme
• Extensive and varied opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and competence
Our commitment to quality includes a strong focus on staff development, and we have held Investors in People status since 2012.
The salary for this role is £9 per hour. Any offer of employment is subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check – please note that the successful candidate will be asked for a deposit to cover the cost of the check, which will be refunded after six months’ service.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Friday 18th October 2019. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 22nd October.
To apply please first read the detailed Job Description available here and Person Specification available here. You should then send us, ideally by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to 107 Newport Street, Leicester, LE3 9FU:
• Your CV
• A personalised covering letter which explains your reasons for applying for the post and the relevant skills and experience you possess. Please note we will not consider CVs without a covering letter.
• A completed Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, available here
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Please inform us of any special requirements you may have, particularly for the interview.
Unfortunately, we are unable to acknowledge all applications.