Norton Housing & Support has 35 years’ experience of providing support and accommodation to adults with ongoing mental health needs and/or learning disabilities.
We are proud of our track record in enabling vulnerable people to achieve their potential and live as independently as possible.
Norton Housing & Support enjoys an excellent reputation with commissioners, partners and Service Users alike; with high satisfaction ratings year on year.
Service Users are at the heart of everything we do; we have a strong person centred approach and support based on recovery principles.
Accommodation based and personal assistant support providing:
- Assistance with budgeting, benefits and bills
- Assistance with social inclusion
- Support to better manage mental health
- Practical support to develop daily living skills
- Support to address financial issues, develop budgeting skills and maximise benefit entitlement
- Support to build confidence and self-esteem
- Support to develop social networks and friendships
- Emotional support
- Support to better manage any physical health problems
- Emotional support designed to achieve mental well-being
- Support in accessing additional services/community resources
In our recent service user survey, 100% of respondents stated that they are happy with the condition of their home and facilities.
If you would like to know more about Norton Housing & Support, then please get in touch with us directly.
They support me greatly – very caring and understanding.
Norton House has built my confidence up. I now feel like I am part of a family. They have made me feel comfortable, settled and safe.