Norton Housing and Support provides accommodation with support to adults with mental health needs and/or learning disabilities, in a shared home setting.
Each of our Leicester schemes provides a high standard of accommodation and we pride ourselves on having a warm, relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
All of our homes are near to regular bus routes and within easy reach of the City Centre. Shops, leisure facilities and other amenities are all within walking distance.
Our shared homes include support to:
- Better manage mental health
- Develop daily living skills
- Address financial issues
- Build confidence and self esteem
- Develop social networks and friendships
- Better manage any physical health problems
- Access other services and facilities
- Plus, ongoing emotional support.
Norton Housing & Support has dedicated and experienced support workers based at our shared homes Monday – Friday, and we also provide an out of hours’ emergency contact line.
Norton Housing and Support is determined to ensure that no applicant is excluded from our services for any unjustifiable reason and strives to give full, fair and impartial consideration to each applicant.
To apply – please download our online application form or call the team: