Norton Housing & Support strives for high standards as a provider of services. In doing so, we recognise the need to encourage diversity and wholeheartedly support a policy of equal opportunities in all areas of our work and responsibilities.
We are committed to an integrated approach to service delivery and work closely with other agencies to support Service Users.
We also offer a wide range of practical and emotional support tailored to the needs and aspirations of our Service Users, this can include:
- Development of daily living skills such as cooking and budgeting
- Support in managing mental health problems and/or learning disabilities
- Maximising benefit entitlement
- Guidance and support in securing voluntary work or access to work and skills training opportunities
- Guidance and support in accessing educational opportunities and community resources
- Support in developing social skills and raising self esteem
- Empowering Service Users to make choices in their lives and realise their potential
Our Service Users enjoy a range of activities including swimming and gym sessions, a cinema club, day trips away and a very popular annual holiday. Norton Housing & Support also has a Green Group, which meets regularly to discuss how we can do our bit to help the environment.