By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern Norton Houses’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Norton Housing & Support” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. Its registered office is 107 Newport Street, Leicester, LE3 9FU and registration number is 1870880. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own. It is your responsibility to ensure that services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
8. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
9. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
1. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will be secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
2. We may collect the following information about you: name and job title; contact information including email address; other demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; etc. This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to improve our products and services; to contact you.
3. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
4.. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Senior Administrator, Norton Housing & Support ltd, 107 Newport Street, Leicester, LE3 9FU. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, or incomplete, please write to us as at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
5. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by publishing any changes on the website. The new terms will be effective immediately and by continuing to use this website you will have deemed to have accepted the new terms.