Norton Housing and Support Ltd is a registered charity, company limited by guarantee, and Provider of Social Housing, based in Leicester. The company was set up in 1984 to provide long term, high quality accommodation and support for adults with mental health issues. We have recently expanded and are now providing services to adults with learning disabilities.
The types of services we offer include supported group living schemes, semi-independent flats and a personal assistant services supporting adults living independently in the community.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our busy office team. You must have excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills, as well as an ability to work to deadlines and a proactive approach to your work. Previous experience in a busy administrative role is desirable.
As our Administrator you will support the Management Team in ensuring the smooth running of our service. The role is varied and fast-paced; duties include leading on Referrals Management and Volunteer Recruitment, as well as assisting with housing management, health and safety and marketing
Benefits that we provide include:
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata.
- Additional annual leave for long service
- Full induction training for all new starters
- Pension scheme
- Travel paid at rate of 0.45p p/mile
- Employee assistance helpline
- Extensive and varied opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and competence
Our commitment to quality includes a strong focus on staff development, and we have held Investors in People status since 2012.
The salary for this role is £9.00 per hour.
Any offer of employment is subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
The deadline for applications is 4pm on Sunday 12th November. Interviews will take place on the afternoon of Wednesday 15th November.
To apply please first read the detailed Job Description and Person Specification available below. You should then send us:·
- Your CV
- A personalised covering letter which explains your reasons for applying for the post and the relevant skills and experience you possess. Please note we will not consider CVs without a covering letter.
- An Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, also available below
These may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post FAO Chief Executive, Norton House, 107 Newport Street, Leicester, LE3 9FU.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Please inform us of any special requirements you may have, particularly for the interview.
Unfortunately, we are unable to acknowledge all applications.