The Administrator plays a key role in our team, supporting management in ensuring the smooth running of our services. The role is varied and fast-paced; duties include:
• ensuring that applications for our support services are dealt with according to the agreed procedure (sending out letters, chasing supporting information and booking appointments)
• researching and booking staff training
• liaising closely with the Head of Business Development to implement our marketing and social media strategies.
• a range of more general office tasks including preparation of documents utilising Microsoft software, taking minutes at meetings, filing, diary management utilising Outlook, and the provision of a reception service in particular dealing with telephone enquiries.
The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week worked 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday with a half hour unpaid lunch break.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills, as well as an ability to work to deadlines and a proactive approach to their work. Previous experience in a busy administrative role, particularly with a marketing focus, is desirable. An ability to use Microsoft Word, Outlook and basic functions of Excel is essential. The ideal candidate will have the ability to create relevant and professional social media post for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as an interest in developing their skills in this area.
Benefits that we provide include:
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata.
• Additional annual leave for long service
• Full induction training for all new starters
• Health Plan, allowing you to claim back a wide range of everyday health expenses up to your annual limit, access to a 24-hour counselling service, tax and legal support, and shopping discounts.
• Attractive pension scheme
• Extensive and varied opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and competence
Our commitment to quality includes a strong focus on staff development, and we have held Investors in People status since 2012
Any offer of employment is subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check – please note that the successful candidate will be asked for a deposit to cover the cost of the check, which will be refunded after six months’ service.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 16th January 2020. Interviews will take place on Tuesday the 21st January 2020. Please ensure that you will be able to attend an interview on this date before submitting an application. If you wish to discuss the interview date before applying, please get in touch.
• Your CV
• A personalised covering letter which explains your reasons for applying for the post and the relevant skills and experience you possess.
• An Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, available here
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Please inform us of any special requirements you may have, particularly for the interview.
Previous applicants need not apply Unfortunately, we are unable to acknowledge all applications.